Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Goodbyes...

This will be my last post from the other side of the world. We are leaving Kenya in less than 24 hours. It seems like only yesterday that we were arriving in Nairobi. My heart hurts thinking about leaving. I guess it's true when people say that " all good things must come to an end."

Initially, I came to Kenya to make a difference in others lives, but I can honestly say I am the one that has been changed. I never experienced so much joy and love in one place. I am having a hard time making it through this post... Goodbyes are always hard, but in my heart I know that this will not be goodbye forever.




Our team will be leaving Nairobi at 8:15 am tomorrow (Wednesday) and I will arrive in Meridian at 2:00 pm on Thursday! Please pray for good health and safe travel as we have a few team members that are a little under the weather.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kabuku-Tigoni Rd,,Kenya

3 comments:

  1. It seems like you just left! I can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a safe trip home! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    Please provide me the email id of webmaster of your website: http://mycrazyadventurecalledlife.blogspot.com


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete